Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I-129F Cover Letter
 
(Petitioner’s Address here)


United States Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

(Date Here)

Nature of the submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancée visa for (Beneficiary’s Name Here), and supporting documents.

Contents include:

- Payment in the amount of $ 455.
- I-129F - G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary and child)
- Birth certificate/US Passport (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years
- Proof of ongoing relationship

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.





  
Signed,

(Petitioner’s name)

10 comments:

  1. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thank you for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in,K1 fiancee petition, feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding K1 Process or anything. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article made me realize about the us visa application because I have an auntie who is planning to get married but they don’t have a good security for all their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more exciting thoughts about K1 Process, the more interesting it will be, and more people will be encouraged to have this sooner or later, so I suggest that you continue to write good things about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think of ideas or find some blogs like this to help you in your us visa application so that it will be easy for you to understand everything about it. You made me realize it author! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having some good ideas about us visa application is really beneficial for everyone because they might encounter it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is something remarkable and really capable to share this K1 Process article to the person who needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate how you put an effort for these writings about K1 fiancee petition and I would recognize that you really did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have K1 fiancee petition for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some people want to consider K1 Process but they don’t have any ideas about it, so most probably they will research about it, like what I’m doing right now which lead me to this blog. Thank you author for having a passion in writing!

    ReplyDelete