Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MILITARY EXPEDITE REQUEST


Petitioner’s Address

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
California Service Center
P. O. Box 30111
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111 (Processing Center Address here California or Vermont)

Date:

Subject: Request expedition of I-129F due to Military Assignment and Deployment



To Whom It May Concern:

I John James Doe am currently assigned to the (Unit or Squadron of Petitioner). My unit is based in (US State or Country). I respectfully request the petition for my fiancée (Beneficiary’s Name) to be expedited due to my current overseas assignment and deployment schedule. The unit I am assigned to will be deployed several times in the next 18 months. The length of deployment may range from 1-6 months. I am requesting that my petition be expedited to allow time to complete the visa process, apply for her Adjustment of Status and to integrate her into a new culture before my deployments commence. The expedition of my case will benefit My Fiancée and me and the US (Guard/AirForce/Navy/Army). Currently my petition is pending at the California Service Center with a Receipt Number of (NOA1 case number). Your assistance in this matter is very much appreciated. 


Very Respectfully,


John J. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment