Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

6 Wedding Monthsary Surprise!

So today is our 6 month wedding monthsary.. My hubby wubby surprised me by sending me with this...  He told me over the phone that someone will be delivering something and I wasnt expecting he would send me a surprise. I knew its our 6 monthsary but I wasnt totally expecting he would give me something today.. 

I would usually go back to sleep after he would call me in the morning...I know I'm a sleepyhead... But right after he told me something is coming I got excited and at the same time curious... At around 12noon I got a call from a guy telling me that they are coming to deliver something.. By then, I couldnt contain my excitement... While I was baking cake I would also check outside by the window every 10 mins for a sign...At  1pm a van stopped in front of the house....The moment I saw the delivery guy walking towards the driveway holding a huge box, I felt like my world just stopped for a moment...This is it!  I was excited at the same time I was sad and happy... I felt like a child again..I couldnt wait to get my hands into that box,,, I could not even put into words how I felt the moment I opened it... one thing I know for certain is that, I feel I'm the luckiest girl the entire universe for being married to a husband like mine. Thank you babe.. I Love you so much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment