Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Places to see in Chicago

1. The Silver Bean - You got to have a pic taken here if you are visiting Chi-town. Like I told my husband, You ain't been to Chicago if you got no pic with the bean lol

The Bean @ Mellenium Park



















2. Old Town - I can imagine myself living here. It's so beautiful to walk around old town during the fall season. The colors of the flowers, trees, houses etc is soo breath taking... words arent enough to describe it..























3. Museum of Trade and Industry -  They have planes, submarines, trains, cars etc inside the museum. It will take a whole day to see the entire place.




















Inside the Museum of Science of Trade and Industry














4. The Shedd Aquarium - I've been to HongKong's Ocean Park and Manila Ocean Park, and what makes the Shedd Aquarium different is that everything is indoors.  They also have an entire floor of Philippine's Marine life section. There's always alot of people wanting to go here so it's best you come early. We had to wait in line for 30 minutes before we can get into the Aquarium.











































TO BE CONTINUED...

















2 comments:

  1. hi there! i like to have a pic also on that big silver bean!! lolz!!!

    by the way tnx for joining my blog... see yah around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Kamusta? Naayos mo na ba K1 application mo? I got your msg in visajourney... btw this is f1_gurl.. my husband is still in afg but hell be home this Oct.. im excited na :)

    ReplyDelete